Emotional Healing with Essential Oils


Are essential oils becoming a "band-aid" patch?  Are we replacing medication with essential oils?  In this class we will discuss the mind/body connection and what our body may be really telling us.

How do you know oil to try?  I will share my favorite resources, as well as teach you how to muscle test.

I will also teach you how to increase the effectiveness by adding yoga breathing.  

I will share my favorite oils for emotional healing from addiction and trauma and give the opportunity to ask for specific emotions.

Mini bottles of oils will be available for purchase.

The $20 registration includes a full-sized bottle of TerraSheild and a terra-cotta pendant for those who register to attend in person by Nov 22nd.  Go to my website to register.

Spaces available in person or online.

Friday, December 5, 2014 from 7-9 on

 

Comments