Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Energy Healing for Beginners



The class will cover:
*Muscle testing (training wheels to building intuition)
*Walk through basic steps to body scan
*Standing witness
*Digging to the bottom
*Belief Work
*Downloads

You will walk away from this class having the basics down and ready to springboard forward.  Plus you will have the added benefit of having your own work done.

December 13, 2014 from 8 am-5 pm (breaks and lunch).

$100 registration includes vegan-friendly lunch and the book "Thetahealing."  Those who register before Nov 1st will also receive the book "Disease and Disorder."  Go to my website to register.  Currently accepting live students, but willing to consider online as well.  Contact me if interested in attending online.

*You will be certified through Be Still Services.  I feel a great urgency to teach what I know.  I am not a thetahealing instructor; however, I am a thetahealing practitioner.  I am a certified  practitioner in Basic DNA, Advanced DNA, Manifesting & Abundance, and Soul-Mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...