This fabulous course!


If I could offer you the chance to step where I have stepped in one of the most important ways when it comes to addiction recovery or spousal addiction recovery would you be interested?

This woman who created the course I want to tell you about, Jaci, has been a huge influence in my journey!  Specifically in understanding the Atonement, Jesus Christ, and grace.  Her message hasn't been her own and it hasn't truly been Jaci who I have recognized in her message.  She has simply been the instrument, but what a wonderful one she is!  I have never been exposed to someone who can teach the gospel like she can and specifically about Jesus Christ.  Jaci is a masterful teacher as she is completely relatable, yet knows the scriptures well too.

I have had the privilege to learn from her for almost 9 years. One day I woke up to the truth that Jesus Christ isn't just some vague concept.  My life was completely shattered and I had lost almost everything because of Mark's addiction before I connected what she had been saying with what it meant for me personally.  Because of her words and the similar words of others I had a tiny glimmer of hope as to how to apply Jesus Christ to my dismal circumstances.  I want YOU to have a similar experience if you are willing.  People ask all the time what Mark and I did to be where we are today.  It's like they want some quick-fix or to receive the knowledge through osmosis or something rather than through experience over time! :) Understanding what the Atonement could (and can) do for us is a huge, huge, huge KEY piece to our success story together.  How can the Atonement help addicts?  How can the Atonement help spouses?  What does the Atonement have to do with betrayal trauma?

I know this course is about sugar addiction, but I guarantee that if you go into with an open mind, you will make discoveries about what the Atonement can mean for you and your personal circumstances.  Just insert whatever you need to in place of sugar addiction.  Although we all have different reasons we need the Atonement, the patterns are the same.  Although I do resonate with sugar addiction, I also found some pretty mind-blowing things when I was honest with myself.  Although I wasn't turning to sex-addiction, I was turning to things (sugar +).  When I felt bad inside I was turning to things like controlling behaviors, social media, other people, or even emotions.  If chocolate isn't your go-to, I think this course would still be beneficial to you and that is why I want to yell at the top of my voice to Go.SIGN.UP!

And the crazy news is this course is only $25!  At that price how can you NOT give it a try?  I dare you to give it a go and see what happens.

You can find out more details and enroll HERE.  I would love to hear what you think about it!

Comments