Come Join Us!!!



I am gifting a yoga class for Christmas (FREE)! Come put down your wrapping paper and spend a few minutes tuning into yourself and your body. Truly, when we take care of ourselves it's one of the best gifts we can give to ourselves and our families. Class will be two weeks from today: Saturday, December 23rd, 8-9 pm. Come at 745 if you want me to rub your feet with essential oils. There are still a few spaces available in-person (northern Utah) with plenty of room to join the class live online through zoom. Message me to reserve your space! We will be doing my personal daily practice. Physically, it focuses on the ABD's. Emotionally and spiritually it focuses on anger release and will power. I hope to see you soon! Sat Nam! 

UPDATE: I only have space left online for this class.  Leave a comment, contact me through social media, or shoot me an e-mail at willis.katy@gmail.com to reserve your space and get the details of how to join.

Comments