The Family is of God




I promise we aren't this cute in "real life." :) Real life is usually messy and chaotic...and loud. We don't have perfect kids and we certainly aren't perfect people or perfect parents, yet these truths in this song are truths Mark and I are both passionate about. <3 Mark and I love being parents and are grateful for the miracles that have brought each one of these amazing (and energetic) kiddos into our family. Daily living is rigorous and challenging, yet Mark and I do our very best to love these kids and stay close to each one of them.

Jeni seriously worked miracles to record the audio with so many silly little people! Annelise, I have no idea how you caught so many clips where everyone was cooperative and following directions where it seemed like we didn't have any! :)

Comments