Prana groups starting Feb 2020!

Women's AND Men's Prana groups!!!






____________________________________________________________________

Women's Group:
Tuesdays Feb 18-April 21st; 6:30-9pm; *No class March 24th; $350

*1 more space available, but we have a bigger space available if we need to open up more spaces <3


Men's Group:
Saturdays Feb 15-Apr 17; 5-7:30 pm; *No class Mar 21 or Apr 3; $350

*3 more spaces available <3 


PRANA COURSE DESCRIPTION:

____________________________________________________________________

Each Prana session is a combination of yoga movement, interactive lectures, experiences, exercises, and time to ponder and journal...it's not gym yoga class :) ...It's a therapeutic application of yoga with the intent to help you take yoga off the yoga mat and into your daily living by helping you become conscious of your body (and much more).

____________________________________________________________________

So many of us walk around in the clouds all day. Forgetting. Wandering. Repeating. Only to do the same thing tomorrow. Prana offers life. A chance to find yourself in this world. As you are today. Prana offers you the opportunity to expand on that knowledge and begin to take control. Find Consciousness. And Breathe. Learn to be where you are. And let go.



Prana is an eight week, 20 hour study session (2 1/2 hours weekly) to take a good look at you. We talk about safety and stability, your emotional intelligence, ego identity, our relationships (both with ourselves and others), communication, our ability to see clearly and use our intuition and, finally, letting go and letting God (or any higher power you may believe in)



The awareness brought in class is an invitation for you to take the awareness off your mat and start to see yourself in your daily life. What your patterns are. The way you respond to things. We can talk and talk about our problems, but until we start to recognize the patterns we are keeping, nothing will change. As we take a look at the patterns we have set up from wounds in the past, we can observe if they are benefiting us. If they are hurting us or helping us. 



We do a little moving and a little meditation in every class, as an introduction to the topic we will be discussing, and then we will dive deep with information to inform you the way your body might be talking to you. 


In the end, my desire is for you to find TRUTH.

*Each class is unique and is taught according to those present and my intuition.


*These classes are for absolutely anyone of any age, shape or size to experience the many benefits of yoga. No experience or flexibility required. The non-competitive environment emphasizes the quality of your present experience rather than your performance.

*All classes for these dates are taught in Brigham City, Utah. 

*I accept Venmo, cash, or check. Talk to me about payments if needed

*No make up classes available.


Call/text: 435-339-3274 or e-mail: willis.katy@gmail.com to register for the course.

WHAT PRANA GRADUATES ARE SAYING:
____________________________________________________________________

"This Prana training was different than any of the other meditation, yoga, or self-awareness workshops I've attended before. Katy is an incredible practitioner with insight and passion for the work she teaches...I am blessed to have benefited from her hard-won wisdom...I utilize the tools she taught us on a daily basis and feel more connected with myself and capable of working through the difficulties of life." 

____________________________________________________________________

"I cannot say enough good about Prana Yoga or Katy Willis as an instructor.  As someone who struggles with betrayal trauma in significant ways, I was unprepared for the healing that I have received.  I talk about the principles I have learned in Prana with my Lifestar therapy friends and have successfully applied many of the principles to my life.  This course has made a significant difference to me, and I am surprised by how much emotional shifting and healing I have experienced with this course.

Katy is an amazing teacher and brings with her safety, vulnerability, and a soothing spirit (among other beautiful things).  I have seen many people in class who are willing to be brave and share vulnerable things because of her leadership, including myself.  Katy is a bright light that people trust and is excellent at teaching yoga.

I look forward to applying more of the principles that I have learned from Prana Yoga and Katy Willis to my life.  I ultimately hope to heal from the trauma and am very hopeful that these tools will speed up that process.  I have already seen results that make me believe that I am on my way.  I am grateful for the opportunity to have these tools and highly recommend them to others."


____________________________________________________________________

"Katy has a passion for helping others to heal from emotional wounds and trauma. She has dedicated herself to this cause in every facet of her life, and so has a very unique toolset to offer to those who are struggling. The Prana course teaches students how to listen to their bodies, and how to release negative emotions stored there. Katy does an amazing job supporting everyone in their unique journeys and maintaining a safe environment even when conflict arises."

____________________________________________________________________

"I'll be honest---[Katy] was totally an answer to my prayers. Doing yoga alongside LifeStar (talk therapy program) has been so helpful!!! I have loved everything I have learned and it has allowed me to really feel the reality that I am enough and I shouldn't be afraid to speak my truth and be myself."



OTHER UPCOMING COURSES AND TENTATIVE DATES:
____________________________________________________________________

I am delighted to have partnered with a child therapist in Tremonton. All future kids yoga classes will be there. Please contact Kate (on flyer) to make arrangements for your kids to come play yoga with a trauma-informed certified Karma Kids Yoga instructor! <3 We will also have occasional day workshops for teens (let Kate or me know if you would like to be notified when we have details).


I am thrilled to be sharing the foundational principles of teaching Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan to fellow Christian teachers. Although the flyer says "live," it is actually being released as pre-recorded sessions. That way, you can go at your own pace, join class when it's most convenient, and not be distracted by other student's needs or questions. We will have a monthly live face to face check in/Q&A through Zoom. You can also send questions as you have them through e-mail or text. I want to support you! Whether you would like to understand how to begin or deepen your yoga practice or would be interested in learning how to share yoga (any where from possibly or for sure), this training has you covered! The curriculum includes highlights of teaching yoga to kids, working with pregnant mom, trauma-informed teaching, and supporting individuals seeking to recover from addiction (plus so much more). Click picture for details. We are starting Jan 1.


Comments