Free Pre-recorded Prenatal Yoga Class!



Where are my pregnant mamas? FREE 90 minute Khalsa Way Prenatal Yoga class (on trust)!
Almost 6 months ago, I gathered in Miami with women who had traveled from all over the world as we trained with world-renowned Gurmukh in prenatal yoga. We were also lucky to train with Wah and Sarah, both incredible trainers, too!

I went to Khalsa Way training with two goals: #1 Soak it all up for my own soon-to-be-pregnant body and for my own baby and #2 Create a course for women who are pregnant after sexual trauma. #1 came and went so quickly, and #2 will happen some time in the relative future. But today, I share with you a piece of my heart in this full length prenatal yoga class (my practicum assignment).

The thing I love most about this style of prenatal yoga: yes, we move together...yes, yoga helps our bodies become strong and flexible, but Khalsa Way is more than that. It's about helping mamas to have a conscious pregnancy, prepare for birth consciously, and begin consciously parenting baby long before he or she arrives earthside.

Feel free to share with any pregnant mamas, hopeful mamas, or anybody needing a gentle reminder that they can trust themselves and their Higher Power today.

Much Love,
~Siri Dharma Kaur (AKA Katy)

Comments