Being Still Amidst Trauma



Tamara and I met at a conference last fall and were immediately drawn to each other. This woman is such a light!!! She is also so skilled at relating easily with other people! I’m grateful to now associate with such a compassionate, caring, and bright person! ❤️
Tamara sat at my kitchen table with me and interviewed me about 8 months ago for this episode. Although she shares my faith as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, she serves a general Christian audience with her podcast. She shares hope for hard times. ❤️
You may already be familiar with my story of betrayal trauma. Regardless, I invite you to listen to at least the last 15 minutes of this interview where I share parts of how Jesus Christ and God stood by me through one of the hardest times of my life. Although you may not be able to relate to the betrayal trauma directly, these truths I share apply to the hard times we ALL go through.
Thanks again for this opportunity to share from my personal experiences—-especially and specifically about how God and Jesus Christ got me through something so hard! Tamara, thank you for the goodness you are sharing through this podcast and your other efforts to leave your unique thumbprint on the world! Interview is HERE

Comments