Women's "Prana" group starting!

 


If you feel ready to start processing the losses and the unexpected experiences from 2020, now is a great time!!! "Autumn teaches us how beautiful it is to let things go!" <3 

This 20 hour yoga therapy course, created by Sariah Bastian, has changed my life and hundreds of others' lives too.

How often do I use what I learned from "Beyond Breath," formerly known as "Prana?" ***EVERY DAY!!!***

You don't have to be "into" yoga or even planning to pick up a daily yoga practice in order to join this group! We are simply using the power of body awareness to let go of our old patterns and programing---to get "unstuck"---and yoga serves as a widely proven, scientifically backed tool in this arena, particularly in supporting addiction recovery and trauma healing.

The movement is gentle and simple; this has been the first exposure to yoga for many of my students. Beginners are welcome!!! But even if you are totally into yoga and already have a regular personal practice, it will create a foundation that will change the way you are approaching your time both on and off the mat. I found this course about 6 years into my daily yoga practice. Again, it's completely changed me and helped to transform my life; I can't wait to share it with you!!!

Much Love,
~Katy
XOXO
___________________________________________________________________

Beyond Breath October Session Details:
Saturdays from 6-8:30 pm; October 10-Nov 28 (we will discuss skipping Thanksgiving weekend and finishing Dec 5, depending on everyone's holiday travel plans); $350

We will be meeting at the Jazzercise studio in Brigham City, UT, so we can spread our mats out with 6 feet between us. Please wear a mask as we come/go to/from class and any time we are closer than 6 feet apart. I have a child with an underlying health condition; I appreciate your efforts to help keep my family healthy and COVID-free! I will wear a face shield in lieu of a mask at those time so you can see my full face. I will also be wearing a headset/voice amplifier while I teach so everyone can hear easily with our mats spaced further apart. Whew! :D I'm grateful for creative solutions so we can comfortably get back to the classroom together again! <3

____________________________________________________________________

BEYOND BREATH COURSE DESCRIPTION:

So many of us walk around in the clouds all day. Forgetting. Wandering. Repeating. Only to do the same thing tomorrow. Beyond Breath offers life. A chance to find yourself in this world. As you are today. Prana offers you the opportunity to expand on that knowledge and begin to take control. Find Consciousness. And Breathe. Learn to be where you are. And let go.




Beyond Breath is an eight week, 20 hour study session (2 1/2 hours weekly) to take a good look at you. We talk about safety and stability, your emotional intelligence, ego identity, our relationships (both with ourselves and others), communication, our ability to see clearly and use our intuition and, finally, letting go and letting God (or any higher power you may believe in)




The awareness brought in class is an invitation for you to take the awareness off your mat and start to see yourself in your daily life. What your patterns are. The way you respond to things. We can talk and talk about our problems, but until we start to recognize the patterns we are keeping, nothing will change. As we take a look at the patterns we have set up from wounds in the past, we can observe if they are benefiting us. If they are hurting us or helping us. 




We do a little moving and a little meditation in every class, as an introduction to the topic we will be discussing, and then we will dive deep with information to inform you the way your body might be talking to you. 



In the end, my desire is for you to find TRUTH.


*Each class is unique and is taught according to those present and my intuition.



*These classes are for absolutely anyone of any age, shape or size to experience the many benefits of yoga. No experience or flexibility required. The non-competitive environment emphasizes the quality of your present experience rather than your performance.


*All classes for these dates are taught in Brigham City, Utah. 


*I accept Venmo, cash, or check. Talk to me about payments if needed. Recognizing the economic challenges many are facing right now, I am open to discussing trades. I desire for you to grow, and I also desire for you to also be committed to this course and group. <3


*No make up classes available.

*These dates are for women's Beyond Breath only, but a men's Prana session is anticipated to start again in 2021.


Call/text: 435-339-3274 or e-mail: willis.katy@gmail.com with questions or to register for the course.


____________________________________________________________________

WHAT BEYOND BREATH GRADUATES ARE SAYING:

"This Beyond Breath training was different than any of the other meditation, yoga, or self-awareness workshops I've attended before. Katy is an incredible practitioner with insight and passion for the work she teaches...I am blessed to have benefited from her hard-won wisdom...I utilize the tools she taught us on a daily basis and feel more connected with myself and capable of working through the difficulties of life." 

____________________________________________________________________

"I cannot say enough good about Beyond Breath Yoga or Katy Willis as an instructor.  As someone who struggles with betrayal trauma in significant ways, I was unprepared for the healing that I have received.  I talk about the principles I have learned in Beyond Breath with my Lifestar therapy (specialized talk therapy group) friends and have successfully applied many of the principles to my life.  This course has made a significant difference to me, and I am surprised by how much emotional shifting and healing I have experienced with this course.

Katy is an amazing teacher and brings with her safety, vulnerability, and a soothing spirit (among other beautiful things).  I have seen many people in class who are willing to be brave and share vulnerable things because of her leadership, including myself.  Katy is a bright light that people trust and is excellent at teaching yoga.

I look forward to applying more of the principles that I have learned from Beyond Breath Yoga and Katy Willis to my life.  I ultimately hope to heal from the trauma and am very hopeful that these tools will speed up that process.  I have already seen results that make me believe that I am on my way.  I am grateful for the opportunity to have these tools and highly recommend them to others."


____________________________________________________________________

"Katy has a passion for helping others to heal from emotional wounds and trauma. She has dedicated herself to this cause in every facet of her life, and so has a very unique toolset to offer to those who are struggling. The Beyond Breath Course teaches students how to listen to their bodies, and how to release negative emotions stored there. Katy does an amazing job supporting everyone in their unique journeys and maintaining a safe environment even when conflict arises."

____________________________________________________________________

"I'll be honest---[Katy] was totally an answer to my prayers. Doing yoga alongside LifeStar has been so helpful!!! I have loved everything I have learned and it has allowed me to really feel the reality that I am enough and I shouldn't be afraid to speak my truth and be myself."

Comments