I Can Only Imagine...


This is the breathtaking view from my yoga mat, and this beautiful song is what I moved to today.
I taught both of my Prana yoga classes last week the secret to handling matters of the heart and its tender contents:

We choose to open up our hearts by softening our shape.

We allow the grief or hurt or other emotions to surface.

We breathe—-breath is able to touch those things that are beyond the reach of words.

To that list, I will also add my personal faith:

We reach for Light.

We allow grace to come flooding in.

We allow ourselves to be carried.

We bask in God’s presence and personal love for us.

Although I don’t understand how, I can tell you having had personal experience after personal experience...our Savior understands our greatest disappointments and deepest heartaches. He also understands well what may seem “silly” or “tiny,” yet means the world to us.
So as I do my part of turning to Him and baring my broken heart to Him, He takes it all. Again and again.

I don’t know how, but He transforms our sorrow into His joy!

He whispers the truths of an eternal perspective and then strengthens us to take hold of them!

This is our right and our privilege as a child of God.

And as a woman of covenant, I have direct access to God Himself. Jesus Christ’s power is available for not only the needs in our own lives, but also to be shared with those we love.

Thank you for the comments, the messages, the texts, and the phone calls. Thank you for the flowers. Thank you for the treats and the notes.

Although I can’t possibly personally return all of your kind, compassionate, and encouraging reaching towards me and my family, I want you to know we have read every word and appreciate you and your love and prayers for our family.

Thank you for seeing us during this loss and helping to carry us through.

We are so very at peace! All is well!

Comments