Kundalini 220 hour YTT in SE Idaho 2019

Click flyer to go to website with FAQ and registration info
So many people ask how I have been able to heal from trauma. Although there are many resources that were essential and my journey is personally tailored specifically for me, this is a rare chance to get to share one of the most key and potent resources I know. This is an opportunity to have some similar experiences for yourself.

I found Kundalini Yoga about 9 months after my life had been burned to the ground from my husband's addiction relapse. At that time, yoga was completely "out there" for me, but I kept hearing about Kundalini Yoga from people that I trusted. I didn't know then what I know now about the science of yoga and why yoga is so powerful, especially for those struggling with addiction or trauma...all I knew is that whenever I would finish my DVD every night, I felt A.MAZ.ING--both physically and emotionally!!! :) I was able to easily keep up with the demands of my group therapy program and private talk therapy sessions. So I kept doing it every day...and now almost 7 years later, I not only still have a daily yoga practice, but I am also learning to incorporate this practice into every moment of my life---both on and off my yoga mat.

Yoga has changed my life and I hope it can change yours too!!! <3 Within less than a year after finding Kundalini Yoga, I went through Nam Joti Kaur's 50 hour YTT and began teaching while we were still being trained. The invitation to plunge deeper into my own daily practice through training and becoming a teacher (not just participating in a weekly yoga class as a student) has bolstered my healing efforts and given me and my family tools for the battles we were facing.

For me, yoga is more than how I move my body while on my mat. It is more than even a daily practice. It is a lifestyle. It is an awareness...an awareness of self. It is learning to stay present with every breath, and to intentionally choose where to shine my consciousness.

This training is for anyone. You don't have to have previous yoga experience. You don't have to already be a teacher or even plan to be a teacher. If this calls to your heart, then come!

Although I paid my deposit for this training last fall, so many moments it has seemed impossible to be able to actually go... but so many miracles have happened to make it possible. If you want to carpool with me from northern Utah then let me know. Please share with anyone who needs to know about this!

With Light and Love! <3

Comments