Still room for Prana I in Northern Utah



*UPDATE: I have enough registrations now that we will for sure be moving to the bigger space! Yay for more room!!! We still have about 3 weeks before it starts, but it's already half full for the bigger space...so reach out if I can help answer your questions as you make your decision about joining us! If this time around isn't a good fit for you, watch for next time! Just in case it helps push you in one direction or another for this location and these dates: although I will be teaching Prana I regularly starting this fall, I don't plan to teach it in Brigham City again, (it will be in Logan and possibly SLC area) and the price will go up to $525. I hope that helps with your decision. I'm so excited to be offering this and can't wait for you to get to experience this!!! <3


I have the option to rent a bigger space so we can have more room for everyone who wants to join us for this!!! Will you please reach out to me if you or someone you have shared it with is anywhere from the tiniest bit interested, to obstacles to work through in order to come, to super interested but just haven't committed yet? That way I can better gauge whether to keep it in the smaller space or follow through with the bigger space instead. Thanks! The Course Description is HERE. I can't wait to share this with you!!! <3

Comments